This is a remote position.
Our client is a Wealth Management Firm in Arizona, and they are looking for a Marketing Head to start part-time, with potential to grow into a full-time engagement.
- Contributing to the implementation and success of marketing strategies and campaigns for our corporate and consumer propositions. This includes working with the team on the creation and implementation of online, email, social, PR, print, partnership campaigns and other initiatives.
- Coordinating the development, production and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support Marketing and Sales activities, to drive acquisition and usage.
- Crafting and/or working with creative agencies to produce engaging written Marketing copy to be used across channels.
- Maintaining effective two-way communication between the marketing team, external stakeholders such as designers and agencies.
- Lead generation activities including lead allocation, tracking and reporting.
- Managing the Marketing inbox to respond to enquiries in a timely manner.
- Moderating online conversations with our community, such as responding to enquiries through social media and review platforms.
- Assisting with the management of Marketing budget.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Marketing Head or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in creating winning marketing strategies and campaigns
- Willing to work night shift.
Work From Home Requirements
- At least 10mbps internet connection
- Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid
- Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher)
- Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher)
- Headset with mic
- No background noise during work hours
- Must not be currently employed full time