Are you a disruptor, breaking the paradigms of how others solve problems? Are you bold, courageous, and strategic? Is delivering impact your top motivator? We subscribe to the notion of hiring smart people and getting out of their way. If this sounds like a good fit, we need to talk!
We’re looking for a customer-centric Marketing Manager for our APAC region to help develop and lead the GTM strategy and execution for the base chemical portfolio of solutions. Reporting to the Head of Global Based Chemical Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing & executing value chain solution marketing programs targeting a variety of clients and personas and will play a lead role in collaborating with other business lines to drive marketing initiatives. They will collaborate with Product Management, and Sales to create GTM plans based on market segmentation, personas, and customer buying journeys. As an experienced solution marketer, they will be expected to develop multi-touch integrated programs (including marketing events) that leverage various channels (digital inbounds, events, etc.) and support sales enablement toolkits and dashboards that streamline synergies between Marketing & Sales. Additionally, the role will need to be conversant on marketing analytics and have a strong affinity for tracking and measuring funnel velocity and conversion rates. They will report regularly to stakeholders on the efficacy of their programs and will be well-versed in designing strategic programs for product and solution uptake in mature or saturated markets. In addition, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for content creation, management, and marketing working with internal stakeholders, as well as external agencies to produce high-quality materials designed to drive conversions. The qualified candidate will be experienced in tying marketing strategy and programs to ROI and will be comfortable speaking in terms of pipeline volume, velocity, and revenue contribution.
- Working with key stakeholders across the Energy business. Using market research, clients feedback, and sales priorities, you will develop compelling and content-rich value propositions by target audience which will drive the GTM strategy for marketing communications into target segments
- Implement, plan, develop and measure integrated global marketing programs (including marketing events) to align with the ‘Buyers Journey’, including awareness, inbound and outbound demand generation, pipeline building, sales acceleration, and localization
- Help grow and implement new digital inbound marketing strategies to drive further demand from online activity
- Develop global sales enablement assets and implement training strategies to instruct sales on understanding target audiences, value propositions, buyer preferences, needs, and challenges
- Build processes and account scoring techniques from the ground up to help us analyze and identify when accounts should be prioritized and be excited to scale this as we grow
- Analyze campaigns and targets daily and compare A/B test where necessary to ensure strategies have a measurable ROI – be agile and willing to update and change tactics where campaigns fall short of expectations
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities and work closely with the team to track lead flow and convert opportunities
- Be willing to learn and become an expert on our key personas, work with sales to fill in gaps, and develop a persona-based strategy for lead conversion
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Manage timelines, budgets, resources, and maintain effective communications and relationships with internal and external partners.
Required Skills And Abilities
- B2B demand generation marketing, ideally with a focus on integrated campaigns and ABM for Enterprise SaaS or similar (ideally >8 years)
- Experience within the energy industry is preferred.
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative programs to scale company growth
- Strong ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Familiarity with ABM tools, marketing platforms (Eloqua, On24.. etc), Salesforce, Google Ads/ Analytics, and reporting skills
- Digital inbound marketing skills covering a wide range of online channels
- Able to analyze large amounts of data, content, and products to develop solution sets.
- Proven content marketing capabilities including strategy, writing, creation, and execution of marketing assets across multiple media – including social media, blogs, websites and email
- Experience working in a cross-functional, matrix organization, including the understanding of global/ regional/ country organizational dynamics
- Strong analytical capabilities. Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization and lead process changes. Thrive in a fast-paced connected sales and marketing environment.
- A strong leader who has experience working with multiple cultures and stakeholders across global locations and time zones
- Highly collaborative
- Hands-on, goal-driven, and a positive attitude and sense of ownership
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.