Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 850 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join its Regional Marketing Team to work on campaigns and strategies across multiple channels. This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Regional Head of Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Work with sales, business development representatives, account management, and global marketing colleagues to develop regional programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve lead targets and revenue goals
- Plan, execute, and oversee the lifecycle of these campaigns and programs
- Create compelling, region-appropriate marketing programs and events that carry Dataiku message. These include digital, promotions, social, webinars, events, and mailers
- Make data-driven decisions : Set up, manage, and report on campaigns and performance metrics and analytics, including spend and recommendations for future approaches
- Research and summarize the trends in the industry and use the insights to shape and reframe by persona and help sales talk to the trends, and influence marketing strategy
- Showcase creativity and the ability to spot opportunities to help us continually innovate
- Contribute directly to the growth and success of Dataiku in the APAC
Who You Are
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing experience at a high-growth B2B technology company
- Regional Experience with a focus on Asian Markets
- Solid experience of planning and executing detailed campaigns and strategies across multiple channels over significant time periods
- Confidence in communicating with executives, peers, and colleagues in a clear and transparent manner
- The ability to own and manage a multi-faceted, evolving marketing budget based on sound principles and strategic vision
- The ability to research, source, liaise and negotiate with many different marketing vendors
- Knowledge on a broad range of marketing automation technologies, processes, and functions
- Strong experience of working with Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of additional language e.g., Korean, Japanese or Bahasa would be desirable
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.