Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to inspire growth and awareness about Binance Card and Pay products. This role will work remotely with the responsibility of growing our user base and managing relationships and marketing activity for Binance Pay merchant partners . It requires working both highly autonomously and cross functionally with the central marketing team and Card/Pay business units.
This is a remote position and can be based in any global location.
- Deploy successful online and offline marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Establish and manage relationships and marketing activity with merchant partners
- Help grow our user base and increase awareness of the Card/Pay products in fun, creative and informative ways
- Monitor event/campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to ensure ever-improving efficacy and user experience
- Work closely with regional teams to support their Card/Pay marketing efforts
- 2 years of proven success in marketing management, eg. marketing campaign design, content marketing, email marketing, top of funnel growth and funnel optimisation
- Strong written communication capacity and interpersonal skills: be able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Solid understanding of Binance’s Products and Services, have strong understanding of cryptocurrency / blockchain-related terminologies and trends
- Data-focused: Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyse and gain insights from the data
- User-focused and product-driven: strong understanding of product, tech and platform
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire