Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why Business Insider named us an 'enterprise startup to bet your career on"! #WeAreBlushing
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for a Marketing Manager (Customer Marketing / Customer Advocacy) to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible to:
- Build and maintain customer advocacy/reference program across APAC
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as -account specific workshops, speakers for conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Create APAC/APJ Customer Advisory Board with key customers.
- Own and launch the APAC ABM approach for key customers with personalized touch points.
- Create special marketing content/case studies/G2 reviews for account customer success
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing for enterprises
- Ability to write effective copy/content like case studies, testimonials, customer stories, peer insights/reviews, customer specific content etc.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Experience in creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Proven success in delivering measurable results
- Familiar with marketing automation and CRM systems, preferably Marketo and Salesforce
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in high-pressure situations, and work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Able to work independently with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Thoughtful about the plans for content and experiences you create, while also able to hustle, execute, and iterate on those plans
- Have a growth mindset