Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
Jabra is looking for a highly skilled marketing professional to join their Marketing team. The candidate will focus on driving lead generation activities. This position will work closely with internal sales stakeholders and will be an integral part of a growing marketing team. Jabra is positioned as a global leader in intelligent audio solutions across North America. You can be based from home or from a Jabra sales location and will be a key part of a global virtual team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work closely with your sales stakeholders to develop and lead overall demand generation planning efforts, including the overall strategy across channels, producing new and nurtured lead generation goals and forecasts, defining priorities, and measuring overall results against plans.
- Manage the lead lifecycle including defining and managing marketing process from lead to marketing qualified lead and sales process from MQL to opportunity.
- Plan and define multiple marketing programs to support the overall NA Sales strategy: database and email marketing, webinars, seminars, events, associations, and promotions.
- Manage and implement Customer summits and end customer events in support of the targeted named accounts.
- Monitor and analyze performance overall against lead targets and other marketing goals and make continual recommendations for increasing conversion rates and reducing time from lead to opportunity.
- Report on marketing activities and performance against agreed upon metrics.
QUALIFICATIONS And REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in marketing automation, lead generation and account-based marketing.
- Focus on performance marketing and ROI-driven activities
- Excellence in collaborating with B2B sales.
- Technology industry experience a plus, but not required.
- Individual Operational Excellence & process discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Financial Analysis and overall business analytics.
- Creative thinker.
EXPERIENCE: 6+ years marketing experience with major emphasis on new customer acquisition.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s/ MBA
Equal Opportunity Employer
GN Audio/Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers. Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 6,000 employees. GN Audio an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
GN Audio / Jabra participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify poster here . View the Right to Work poster here .
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected] or call 978-606-2210. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.