The position of Marketing Manager consists of developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Ga Mone Pwint Company Limited in the fields of Retails, Branding and Real Estate business.
- Responsible for retail marketing and all retail activities including event management, branding, advertising through appropriate channels to reach the target audience.
- Execute creative solution related to retail marketing needs from briefing to design, planning and implementing and lead in all marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas ( content development, advertising, events planning..,etc)
- Researches and analyses current market conditions & trends , competitor products and other relevant information to understand customer requirement and to achieve the promising sales targets
- Collaborate with other internal teams ( eg : Sales, Purchasing, E.Commerence) to manage and oversee the productivity of the entire marketing plans & projects.
- Promoting space rental in GMP Malls through Marketing initiatives to achieve full rental accupancy
- Plan and Develop the social media strategy for the positive measurable outcome
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices, technologies and competitors’ information.
- Implement and manage all digital marketing including marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Create a strong network with all key industry players such as media agencies, industry professionals and influencers to ensure collaboration in promotion and event activities
- Work with content writer & graphic designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual marketing budget to achieve highest ROI across all marketing channels
- Track all marketing and sale data to create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to Senior Management
- Develop & train Sales, Marketing team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education
- Work closely with other departments to align the company’s Sales, Marketing, Branding & support strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field ( MBA / Marketing diploma/ Marketing certificate is a plus)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Marketing & Sales and minimum 4 years of experience in Management Level
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Strong creative thinking skills, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good command of English ( 4 skills) and proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Work, PowerPoint.