Vela Software, a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software (TSX: CSU), is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Marketing Manager who will combine strategy and execution to drive outreach, branding and growth.
This is a rare opportunity to create, own and build our marketing vision and execution across several stakeholders – government clients, realtor/landlords, and tenants / renters.
The role will develop and execute a marketing strategy to heighten brand awareness, increase outreach and sales, engage our target audience and drive overall growth of our business.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Manager will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Strategic: Design and implement a marketing strategy, plan, and roadmap that drives outreach and growth
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns, including social media, web, SEO/SEM, email, and display advertising
- Create and lead implementation of content strategy across channel
- Establish and maintain scalable processes to ensure sustained execution over time
- Develop metrics, measure, and improve ROI of marketing activities and identify areas for improvement
- Carry out additional client marketing efforts to deliver on client needs
- Stay current on market trends and constantly incorporate innovative ideas to achieve marketing goals
- 4+ years of proven marketing success, ideally in B2B software and/or startup environment
- Experience using web analytics, SEO, social media and other digital marketing tools
- Experience with growth marketing and growth hacking
- Thorough understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- The ability to balance strong strategic / analytic thinking with creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- High energy, drive and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment; high intrinsic motivation and deep, innate curiosity
- Position is Remote full-time