What we do
Coda Payments (https://www.codapayments.com/) helps Google, Tencent, and other leading digital content providers monetise their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com.
What it is like to be in our team
Life at Coda is fast-paced: our instinct is to bite off a bit more than we can chew, so we’re always busy. As a rapidly growing startup, we’re always ready to keep up and adapt to changes quickly; when we go fast, we have shorter time to react.
We’re always impatient and we don’t wait for things to happen; we hustle to make them happen. If you’re someone who is tired of waiting for your ideas to be heard; someone who is hungry to contribute more; someone who derives more satisfaction from team wins rather than from individual ones; and someone who values integrity rather than cutting corners - you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
Let's introduce a whole new gaming experience and disruption to the industry, globally! We work hard, play hard, and we're making history; join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Associate for the Myanmar market. As we’re growing so quickly, the ability to wear many hats and help out on various projects, in addition to content creation and management for our partnership launches will be crucial. The ideal candidate will have a track record of operational excellence, creativity and using analytics to drive results.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include The Following
- Marketing: Develop and implement general and influencer marketing strategies for our products in the respective markets with integrated localization efforts.
- Community Management: Creating and executing strategic community initiatives and the regular cadence of social content to establish a strong presence in social media channels and a loyal engaged community. As a digital platform expert, ensure social content is optimized for the channel and audience and as a dedicated gaming enthusiast, you are highly plugged into gaming and cultural trends, identifying opportunities to highlight the game’s relevance in pop culture.
- Reporting: Working closely with our Marketing Manager to set OKRs and track/report our campaign performance, using results to optimize ongoing marketing activations
- Coordinate with other cross-Coda Payments Acquisition and Growth digital marketing and partnerships teams to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Coda Payments’ vision.
You Will Be a Great Fit If You Have
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in content marketing, marketing communications or community management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the game and/or esports industry would be a plus
- Knowledge in the payments landscape and user demographic in the market
- Experienced building and managing communities on, and practical knowledge of all major social media platforms, particularly Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and Twitch
- Strong written, oral communication and translation skills both in Burmese and English
- Good business acumen and understand the market trends in the SEA region
Please submit your Resume in English.
If you're looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We're sorry to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants that go into our system, hence if you do not get a reply from us - don't give up on us just yet!
We encourage you to also check out our career site - we may have other suitable openings for you.