ABOUT THIS ROLE
As Kaddra’s Marketing Manager, you will own marketing for all Kaddra platforms. Using multiple demand channels, including paid search, SEO, email marketing, and social media, you will be responsible for driving awareness and new leads for Kaddra.
With dual reporting lines to the CEO and COO, you will drive content such as blog posts, case studies, sales collateral, white papers, and campaigns.
This is a hands-on role that presents an opportunity for a passionate marketer to gain experience across the full breadth of marketing disciplines and contribute to the strategic plan of Kaddra’s growth.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Planning and managing Kaddra’s social media, website, app platforms
- Overseeing and managing all Kaddra content marketing across all platforms, thinking holistically about the message and audience, and seeking appropriate approvals from the relevant leader depending on the topic and content
- Managing Kaddra online and offline presence and PR
- Developing and managing Kaddra channel partner program
- Working cross-functionally to execute on marketing priorities and goals
- Partnering with the sales and customer success teams to provide marketing and design support for sales and customer collateral
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH
- Prior experience in B2B marketing in a technology product company
- Experienced in producing compelling multi-channel marketing strategies
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strong CRM marketing
- Outstanding written communication skills with portfolio content examples (blogs, white papers, social media)
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally
- A creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Forward-thinking, and problem-solving mindset
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
In a startup environment, we build amazing tech, have plenty of flexibility and you can truly make a difference in the company’s growth. You will have endless opportunities to grow and become a leader in the SaaS sector in Singapore, Asia and beyond.