Kristal.AI is a global, digital wealth management platform. We offer attractive and bespoke investment opportunities for sophisticated investors. We combine the experience of our Investment Committee with advanced algorithms to give unbiased advice across products ranging across a wide spectrum of curated ETFs to PE Funds and Private Market (Secondaries). Investors can run their own custom portfolios using our advisory services or choose our discretionary investment mandates with active rebalancing.
Our Digital Family Office addresses the dynamic requirements of families. We have set up a Singapore Variable Corporate Company (VCC) for an institutional approach for consolidation and management of family wealth.
Founded in 2016, our headquarters is in Singapore, with offices in Hong Kong, India, and the Middle East. We are regulated and licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), The Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong (SFC), and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to be part of our growing team in Singapore. The ideal candidate has the ability to kickstart, drive and own strategy, content and communications for a dynamic, fast-growing, and cutting-edge fintech company.
In your application, please provide a cover letter and state your reason for applying.
How the day-to-day looks like:
- Develop and execute communications and growth strategies of our community across multiple channels (social media, affiliates, forums, direct communications (emails), and PR).
- Measure, monitor, and create detailed analysis on media and community sentiment and engagement.
- Collaborate closely with the team for cross-channel community marketing campaigns and engagement plans for product launches, new feature rollouts, events and more.
- Identify and create opportunities for our spokespersons and build relationships with a community of speakers, experts and ambassadors.
- Generate a proactive agenda, on-going content calendar and communication plan that can raise the visibility of our key messages.
- Define key messages and ensure social outreach that achieves engagement.
- Create events content such as videos, presentations, and any related creative assets.
- Stay up-to-date and informed on how to best manage marcomms activities.
- Priorities and do what it takes to achieve the team’s strategic goals.
What it takes for you to succeed in this role:
- You have to love working in a startup environment. In a small team, with ever-changing needs, maximum proactivity and agile decision making.
- Superb copywriting and perfect grammar is in your DNA. You are ingrained in spotting inconsistencies and can define a sound writing guideline for everyone to refer to.
- You have 3 or more years working experience managing and executing marketing campaigns in the financial industry. Well-versed with marketing systems and tools.
- You have a solid track record in setting up sophisticated marketing programs across different channels that drive tangible and measurable business outcomes.
- You have the experience and ability to draw insights from multiple data sources and formulate recommendations for improvements.
- You are highly organised and possess a great attitude to getting things done.