- Adecco is partnering our client, a leading technology company
- We are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager who is well-versed in B2B marketing and Project Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Min 3-5 years of related experience in marketing or project management
- Work experience in large and highly complex matrix organizations is highly preferred
- Marketing experience is a must - B2B/Partner Marketing experience preferred
- Project Management experience
- Vendor management - Must be able to manage marketing vendors such as media agencies
- Prior experience with distributors, resellers or OEM customers will be a huge plus
- Support planning and execution excellence of marketing priorities in order to achieve the team’s business goals across the 5 countries: Japan, South East Asia, Korea, Australia (ANZ) and India.
Marketing Execution Excellence
- Ensure country’s marketing plans are executed in alignment with Global/Asia strategy and guideline and all plans/Proof of execution/reporting are uploaded on time
- Help to answers countries questions and guide them in programs execution
- Project Manager campaign executions through creative agencies end to end from assets creations to localization to handing assets to the media agency
Business Operational Excellence & Finance Project Management
- Coordinate campaign executions: setting meeting, creating presentations when needed, coordinating with the speakers and stakeholders
- Manage timely, accurate and disciplined marketing executions across the five countries and work with the field team to ensure executions fulfill requirements.
- Track and analysis data through Excel Pivot Table
- Create and manage internal newsletter
- Consolidate, integrate and analyze marketing spend details from information from cross-teams and via discussions with field teams across all countries through pivot tables of all Purchase orders
- Track countries adherence to budget and other key business metrics.
- Create, manage and track IOs and POs regularly, and flag under/overspend activities
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package
- Send your resume to [email protected]!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Jason Lew Hong Kang
EA Licence Number: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1876435