Prosple is a careers and education technology company. Our tech is used by leading universities and organisations to connect students with education and employment opportunities.
Prosple’s enviable track record includes incubating a series of startup businesses, 100% in-house, from concept to full-scale operations. We shipped our first product in 2015, and have since launched four businesses and 11 products that reach over 1m users annually. And we’re just getting started.
Prosple combines the best of innovative startup culture with exciting SaaS growth opportunities. We believe the business with the best team on the field will win, and we’re always on the lookout for unconventional thinkers who are itching to punch above their weight.
About The Role
We are looking for a star Marketing Specialist who is itching to unleash their full potential and take the lead on all marketing activities. We’re looking for a serious hustler, someone who sees opportunities and grabs it with both hands. The applicant doesn’t need to have a background in digital marketing, but should be interested in the space and have an attitude that anything can be mastered through hard work and a willingness to learn.
The objective of the role is to drive website traffic and conversions on our portfolio websites, primarily GradAustralia.com.au, PostgradAustralia.com.au, GradNewzealand.nz, and GradPhilippines.com.
The role will encompass all aspects of user acquisition across multiple channels, including paid marketing, social media, organic, email, referral and print. This is a key role in a fast growing startup – the ideal candidate will be ruthlessly results driven, adaptable, and thrive on new challenges in a fast-paced environment. You will take ownership of results and work with a high degree of autonomy, and be willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done when needed. If you’re unsettled by rapid change or prefer a static scope of work, this is not the role for you.
What Success Looks Like
Success in this role will be measured by website traffic and conversions on our portfolio websites. The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and hone their skills. They will interact well with multiple internal and external stakeholders and become a valued member of our growing team.
To apply for this opportunity, please apply via this link only https://bit.ly/2V3gYD5.***
Essential skills for this role include:
The following skills are non-essential but will be looked on favourable for this role:
- Digital native with an in depth understanding of how young people consume media
- Tech savvy with an ability and willingness to learn how to use software independently
- Analytical mindset with an ability to diagnose trends to find underlying drivers
- Ability to create and implement both online and offline marketing strategies
- Outstanding writing skills
- Good design sense
- Hard working, results driven, ethical, and a team player
- Prior digital marketing experience (and anything else that comes with the territory, including SEO, social media management, paid advertising strategies and/or video production)
- High grades in quantitative subjects
- Marketing degree or qualifications
- Editorial experience
- PR experience
We take raw talent and a great attitude over experience every time. If you lack the previous experience but are still itching to punch above your weight, get in touch!
- Permanent role
- Flexible work hours
- 3 month probationary period
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Interested in joining our team?
***To apply for this opportunity, please apply via this link only https://bit.ly/2V3gYD5.***