We're looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial marketing specialist for the Myanmar region.
This role involves working on a range of marketing initiatives with the ultimate goal of increasing Viber's user base.
Versatility is key. The ideal candidate will have proven creative marketing skills, business development orientation, and analytical aptitude in tracking marketing performance. Identifying and working with local media platforms to drive user acquisition efforts and track marketing reach. Having an impact on both brand and partnership campaigns will be an important part of the role. As well as evaluating all campaigns and engagements with the target audiences.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, smart, and agile marketer to join a truly global team!
- Regionally plan CRM in-app campaigns. Plan local market inputs, create and present briefs to partners and stakeholders.
- Point of contact for all sticker creation projects in APAC
- Brainstorm, schedule and coordinate with teams for timely submission of creative assets for UAC & other offline/online platforms.
- Knowledge of local media landscapes and be well versed in local media planning especially in Myanmar.
- Support localisation projects for the region.
- Work closely with regional agencies on ad copies, creative ideas & artwork.
- Joint pitching and collaboration with the Business Development team on various partnership opportunities.
- 3+ years years of proven business-to-business marketing, preferably e-Commerce or tech
- Passion for the tech industry, whether you're a seasoned marketer or just starting out
- Understanding of the digital landscape, user experience and our digital platforms
- Experience working with marketing analytics, deriving actionable insights and applying learnings.
- Strong organisational and project management skills with proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agile environment with a strong entrepreneurial culture
- Teamwork and collaboration is key!
- Experience working in an international team is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or relevant field
At Viber, we have fun doing what we do. We believe this is what fuels great minds and creativity.
We connect with our users though excellence and we aim to make a truly positive impact.
We are the Viber Family and can not wait for you to join us.