Do you like to teach mathematics?
How about communicating with parents?
Fancy working flexible hours?
If so, we want you!
We are looking for an academic director and centre manager for The Math Classroom
- Teach 20 hours a week
- Continually strive to improve one's teaching abilities
- Provide constructive feedback to parents after every lesson
- Marking of assignments
- Attending to phone calls and walk-ins
- Followup with enquiries, and get parents to sign for trial and regular lessons
- Send payment notices to parents
- Propose, schedule and open new classes according to student demand
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Prior Math Teaching Experience
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively without much supervision
- Results oriented
- M.Ed is an advantage
- Bachelors degree in any subject is required
- Customer-centric with strong communication abilities
- Passionate about children and teaching
- Able to manage a class of 4-6 students
- Good communication skills with parents and students
- Able to teach on 1 weekend (can be remote)
Apply here, or email [email protected]
with your resume and cover letter.