The Livestreaming Technician’s primary responsibility is to support remote Amazon Events scheduled to be livestreamed or recorded. This will include, testing, troubleshooting, communicating with local AV and Organizers of events, and post production delivery. They should have a diverse AV background with experience in livestreaming, audio, video, lighting and integrated AV systems. Additionally, the team member will have strong organizational skills, calendaring, self-accountability, ability to work across multiple teams and cultures, demonstrate impeccable customer service and be energetically driven to meet the needs of our customers and team.
- Prompt, thorough, professional communication with team, Client, and business partners.
- Accomplishing tasks, keeping up with calendaring and emails on a daily basis.
- Raising the bar at the level of production and design applied to daily livestreams/recordings.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management.
- Reaching out and touching base with local building AV and event POC.
- Connecting and testing remote locations with local systems.
Event execution -
- Launch timely events for livestreams and recordings
- Ability to make executive decisions on audio and video productions levels in a wide variety of event situations.
- Optimizing systems for best quality attainable.
- Dynamically flex to Client needs and complications.
- Touch base with organizer post event.
- Provide simple edits and deliver recordings to organizers.
- Upload metrics for each event.
- Provide edits of any recordings needing additional post production.
- 2+ years of customer support experience.
- Positive, team-minded attitude, willing to jump in anywhere.
- Strong understanding of livestreaming software and back end.
- Strong understanding of event AV and live event processes.
- Strong understanding of camera and other recording systems.
- Strong understanding of digital audio systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Determined attitude and avid problem solver.
- Strives for the highest level of service and final product.