An exciting Mean Stack Developer role has become available at one of the world's trusted technology companies.
Location: Cebu City (Temporary Remote)
Responsible for the server and client sides of our service. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
- 4 years in MEAN stack technologies environment (AngularJS and NodeJS is required)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Proficiency in Redux, Bootstrap, SweetAlert2, Express, and PostgreSQL
- Proficiency with Linux
- Understanding asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to handle the clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Team player
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries