No of Employees
RMA’s Vision: “To be the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia & beyond.”We are looking forA Leader in Global Business Solutions
Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, RMA Group employs over 6,000 people and has an operational presence in 15 countries globally. RMA contin... ues to be the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia and beyond. The history of the business, and its mission today, is defined by a long term commitment to support the needs of customers in developing market economies through its five areas of operation: Automotive Distribution, Infrastructure, Engineering, Hospitality and Financial Services.
Over 30 years, RMA has developed sustaining partnerships to support the needs of its clients worldwide, underpinned by its core values of Innovation, Integrity and Endurance.
RMA’s roots are in Southeast Asia, where in the 1980s it started to supply goods and equipment to governments, NGOs and private contractors in Cambodia and Vietnam. RMA fast became renowned for its expertise in establishing high quality distribution and service support networks in emerging and post-conflict markets: helping to build or rebuild infrastructure, and providing a range of much-needed services.
RMA has subsequently taken that experience across the world, with businesses in Europe, Central Asia, the USA, Australia and Sub-Saharan Africa as well as its core operations in Southeast Asia. Thousands of employees work in the Mekong region alone, in Automotive Retail, Manufacturing, Fleet Management and Parts Distribution, in International Food Franchises and Heavy Machinery, Generator and Engineering Services.RMA Group specializes in providing essential products and services to economies in transition by working alongside the development community to build or rebuild local infrastructure, such as power generation, transport, communications, and heavy equipment. RMA builds long-term customer relationships, investing, employing and supporting on the ground, always backing up the quality of its products with an unswerving commitment to service long after the sale. The RMA operating philosophy has three guiding values that are essential to its culture and the way it serves its customers and their communities: Innovation, Integrity, and Endurance. Show more >
• To Check and Inspect Mechanical Material Deliveries On the job site as per Consultants
• Specification and material Submittal Approval
• To submit all inspection documentation
• To generate a Checklist for the Inspection of Mechanical Installations with the General Contractor and Consultant
• To check the Workmanship of... the Installation according to Standard Methods• To check the General Mechanical Plans, Comments from Consultant on the Mechanical Shop Drawings, Mechanical Revisions and Additional Site Instructions from the General Contractor• To coordinate with the Mechanical CAD Designer, Supervisors, Foreman and Project Manager regarding the Site Implementation and Mechanical Material Sample Submittals• To do shop drawings• To submit monthly Progress Report Photos of all Mechanical Installations to the General Contractor as per site conditions• To inspect the Quality of Mechanical Equipment as per the Specification to be installed on Site• To inspect the Quality of Mechanical Methodologies to be used during Testing and Commissioning• To analyze the Input for the Submission of Operation and Maintenance Manuals• To analyze the Input for the Submission of Mechanical As-built drawings and Project Close-out Punch list• To do other relevant tasks as required by Supervisor Show more >
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 3 years related experience in Building Services field
• Good interpersonal skill.
• Strategic management skill.
• Analysis skill.
• Salary is negotiable
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Inya Lake Hotel, Mayangone Township, Yangon, Myanmar,517, Oo Paing No. 11/148, Ayar Taw Ward, PyiGyi Tagon Township, Mandalay, Myanmar,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Jobs
Job Function: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 14/6/2019