Media Buyer (Permanent WFH)
If you feel confident in your ability to think of unique ideas to capture a person’s attention (i.e. marketing). Are confident of your ability to analyze numbers? If you always have the drive to learn more and are always curious about the world around you — read on, as this role is for YOU.
Our Company and Vision
No matter what your background, if you are willing to learn the ins and outs of the industry, this could be a great opportunity to get a full-time / work-from-home job!
We’re looking for a Media Buyer for our clients to help them grow their business. Your work will help them achieve these goals. As we help them grow, we help their future customers get products/services they need, and at the same time, we create jobs for people as our clients’ businesses grow.
Your goal will be to optimize ad exposure and outdo competition while staying within budgets.
Your Future Responsibilities
- Create ad campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager using the assets (captions, graphics, videos will be given to you) and strategy provided by the Senior Media Buyer.
- Perform analysis on the data to find insights that we can share with the rest of the team so our marketing strategy iterates on the data.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in Facebook Ads (we will teach you where to learn all this).
- Manage ad accounts and perform daily optimizations under the strategic guidance of the Senior Media Buyer.
- Grow to manage millions in ad spend per month, helping our clients generate millions more in revenue for their business.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a media buyer or in a similar function; digital media experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of media buying, planning, and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Software for media analytics is something you should be familiar with
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Skills in critical thinking