Company Description:Jetfuel is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition for e-commerce clients that are between $5M - $50M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude, and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
Apply jet fuel to your career – read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You won’t regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast-growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of exceeding goals when it comes to paid advertising (such as Facebook Ads & Google Ads) and a highly proactive attitude, then please keep reading!
- Jetfuel.agency’s team is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team.
- The ideal candidate will have a balance of proven, data-driven performance chops and creative gusto to help achieve a stellar return on ad spend.
- S/he will be able to draw actionable insights from data and proactively plan out the next steps.
- This individual thrives in environments without much management and red tape and is a highly self-motivated, proactive force of nature.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Build, manage, and optimize Facebook and paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini) accounts.
- Serve as the strategic leader and voice for all paid media related acquisition initiatives for your assigned clients.
- Responsible for hitting numeric goals.
- Launch, execute, and consistently improve upon ads and landing pages with A/B tests.
- Responsible for the management of client relationships, such as reporting and strategy recommendations.
- Serve as the go-to knowledge source for your Pod (team members assigned to a certain client).
- 2-4 years of experience in acquisition marketing, ideally in e-commerce.
- 1+ years of experience working in a fully remote environment.
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, and Microsoft Ads.
- Expert knowledge of Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Google Ads & Analytics Certification a plus.
- Yahoo Gemini and Snapchat Ad experience a bonus.
- Highly strategic and able to balance long term strategy with short term results.
- Excellent communicator who is able to craft and tell a consistent story to executives, team members, and clients.
- Deeply analytical with a bias for action.
- Ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward.
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate, coach, and drive teams forward.
TO APPLY, VISIT THIS LINK:http://smrtr.io/37BTD
Do not apply through this platform.All other forms of applying will be ignored.