Are you passionate about making great healthcare accessible for everyone, and excited to use new technologies to reach patients? If so, working as a Medical Doctor with Common Health's telemedicine service may be an exciting new opportunity for you.
We're a global company headquartered in the United States and working in Myanmar, and we believe that mobile phones, Internet access, and social media can change healthcare for millions of people. As a Common Health Medical Doctor you'll play a critical role in delivering high quality care to people across Myanmar -- work that is even more important now, amid the global COVID-19 crisis. You will also drive long term impact, helping to improve health outcomes for patients and provide new capabilities to support the health system.
Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
What we offer
- Flexible schedule tailored to your needs (part time or full time),
- Work from home, anywhere in the country,
- Professional growth through training, new opportunities,
- Be part of a multinational, world-class team,
- Competitive pay and other benefits, and
- Help expand healthcare access for the people of Myanmar.
- Provide high quality, structured primary care consultations -- including history taking, examination, diagnosis, and treatment -- via video and voice calls,
- Leverage clinical protocols, care pathways, and other tools to deliver world class care,
- Maintain and updated patient information in the electronic medical record platform,
- Counsel patients on treatment options and coordinate next steps, including behavior change, referrals, diagnostic tests, prescriptions, and/or follow up consultations,
- Engage with continuing medical education and other training relating to fields of interest, soft skills and cultural competency, and emerging health issues (e.g. COVID-19), and
- Deliver care to highest standards of empathy, technical quality, compassion, and integrity.
- MBBS degree from a top medical college in Myanmar or abroad, with exceptional academic achievement,
- License to practice medicine from Myanmar Medical Council (copy of current Certificate of Good Standing required prior to onboarding),
- Additional consideration given to candidates with experience and/or qualifications in child health / pediatrics, maternal health, or mental health,
- 2+ years experience with primary care and family medicine,
- Relentless committment to learning and self-improvement,
- Strong empathy, compassion, and "bedside manner," and
- Dedication to always putting the patient first.