- Make territory sales plan by products and by customers in accordance with the marketing plan and direction, assigned sales and SFE targets. Reports the result and corrective action on a monthly basis.
- Interact with and persuade targeted HCPs (including Key Private Hospital Nurse and Sister) to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis. Reviews regularly the master list and recommends customers for addition and/or deletion of customers in the master list.
- Build positive trust relationships to targeted group of HCPs like Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to persuade them to use the products under his portfolio. Assess both business and scientific needs of targeted HCPs and present suitable responsive approach with appropriate resources to address the customer needs.
- Organize CMEs and RTMs (round team meeting) with targeted HCP or in assigned territories and provide authentic product resentations as required.
- Achieve sales target both in products and number of customers as per monthly and quarterly plan and increase sales of existing customers.
- Able to travel to assigned province areas and create active accounts, generate new prescriptions and keep timely regular follow up.
- Submit all required reports on time.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
Education: M.B,.B,S (or) any medical related degree
Experience: Pharmaceutical sales experience of at least 1 year, preferably wound care products or fresh graduates are also welcomed
o Good communication, negotiation and selling skills.
o Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
o Strong organizational and time management skills.
o Computer literate