: Markets products by developing and implementing medical promotion, marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings with customers(both clinics and doctors’) and preparing trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements (such as gimmicks, samples, etc.,); Establishing contacts;
Developing schedules and assignments; Coordinating mailing lists (Contact Information).
- Maintains customer response operations by establishing work schedules.
- Plans meetings with doctors or other customers by :
Establishing and enforcing standards; Making effective calls;
Surveying customers;Evaluating outcomes.
- Maintains quality service by :
Investigating problems; Developing solutions; Preparing reports; Making recommendations; Notify the complaints about the products including products characteristics, products’ deterioration and damage from the respective customers to management.Preparation for Programs
- Accomplishes organization goals by analyzing contribution or sponsorship for accomplishing new and different requests of customers.
- Exploring various opportunities from the fields or from the customers to add value to job accomplishments and report to management.
- Resolves customer complaints by :
- Implements trade shows or sponsorship programs by assembling and analyzing requirements and exhibition decorations in boots.
- Making product presentation, analyze the customers response and evaluate the outcomes.
Analyzing of Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts.
- Tracks effectiveness of sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, and expense.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Prepares marketing reports to Medical supervisor by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.