We’re looking for an experienced Medical Sales Representative for TRB CHEMEDICA to sell medical products and achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories and overall business objectives.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, and responsible to promote and sell the products. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists and responsible to increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
- Provide input to medical sales plans based on experience and perform to achieve sales targets
- Call/visit existing and prospective customers to solicit orders, gain demonstrations and quotation opportunities. Conduct product demonstrations and emphasize saleable features/customer benefits
- Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes. Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases
- Report on the activities and products of the competitors
- Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc., to improve sales targets
- Maintain a customer complaints/issues log and follow up on customer issues
- Respond to customer orders and queries. Inform current and prospective customers of promotions and new/upgraded products
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery or installation of products/systems. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- One to two years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in assigned products/services/systems and strong selling skills
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, warranties, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate basic research and analytical skills
- Proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken