|Education Requirement||:||Bachelor Degree|
|Experience||:||3 to 5 years|
|Work Days||:||Monday To Friday|
Tri-Unity Talent Sourcing and Human Resource Management Services is looking for
??????? ?????? ???????? ???? for a healthcare company. This position is remote.
Seeking an experienced medical writer with a passion for learning and development to lead the execution and expansion of our regional in-house training programme for medical writers. Together with a team of regional editorial experts, the trainer will lead the recurring, year-long programme aimed at training entry-level medical writers. The ideal candidate will be a confident speaker and a devoted, effective educator who is up to date with the current practices and resources needed to improve employee training and performance.
• Line management of trainee writers, providing mentoring and support to enable them to build the necessary skills and knowledge to become competent, independent medical writers.
• Lead the training team to design, develop, maintain, and ensure optimal delivery of the training programme.
• Manage and implement a learning curriculum (classroom materials and learning resources) that is consistent with current medical writing trends and best pedagogical practices.
• Facilitate learning solutions; prepare plans according to adult learning theory, and provide a high-impact, interactive environment.
• Set good examples by demonstrating the skills that are being taught.
• Utilise internal and external resources efficiently to achieve programme goals.
• Track and evaluate learning curriculum effectiveness through multiple techniques, including the evaluation of individual performances.
• Provide review and regular feedback to trainees to support their learning and development, including ensuring they deliver high quality outputs as they initiate project support (on-the-job training) as part of their development.
• Critically examine the trainees’ understanding and progress and make necessary adjustments to the programme.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate record of trainee progress and achievements.
• Integrate into business teams to ensure business knowledge is maintained and new training topics are identified and implemented in a timely and effective manner.
• Assume responsibility for ensuring ongoing development, researching training industry standards and best practices, and embracing new technologies.
• Designs and/or deliver additional content, as assigned, to support identified business needs.
• Lead recruitment initiatives each year to bring in new trainees, e.g., presenting at university open days; screening, and interviewing candidates etc.
• Postgraduate/medical/healthcare-related degree in the sciences (PhD, MD, PharmD, BSc in nursing or allied profession).
• Up to 8 years of scientific/medical writing experience, preferably in a MedComms agency or pharmaceutical Medical Affairs setting.
• Strong communications, group management and interpersonal skills to understand problems, convey ideas and conduct training.
• Excellent presentation skills to present and handle training programme effectively.
• Proficient at MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
• Aptitude and desire to learn new tools and techniques quickly.
• Effective motivator.
• Demonstrated the ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment.
• Creative and innovative thinking to keep things fresh to hold trainees’ attention and to adapt teaching style as necessary for target audiences and individual needs.
?????????? ????????? ??????????:
• Experience/certification in training and/or organisational development.
• Practical business experience in developing and delivering training solutions.
• Knowledge and experience in contemporary adult learning.
• Demonstrated success in developing learning curricula.
• Experience across spectrum of MedComms services (e.g., publications, events, promotional materials, educational content).