Merchant Growth & Partnerships Manager - SG
Hoolah is a fast growing company leading the way in the buy now pay later space. It is currently operating in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia with plans to expand further throughout Asia
Due to our rapid growth we are looking for a Merchant Growth Manager.
The role will manage/be responsible for driving new business to hoolah by establishing strategic partnerships, driving referrals and co-ordinating events.
The Merchant Growth Manager works closely with the Marketing team and Business Development team to ensure that a pipeline of leads is being delivered to sales and that sales is successfully able to convert these leads into new merchants.
You will have successful experience in a similar role with 5 years of experience and the ability to look at best ways of doing things in a fast paced, high volume business.
Please share a CV - it’s a starting point for us which we would like to see how your background relates to what we are looking for - it will preferably be designed around our requirements.
Are you ready to be a hoolahgan?
- Deliver a strategy to achieve the new merchant growth metrics that we have forecasted for. This will be delivered by the following channels:
- Strategic Partners: Drive strategic partnerships with Payment Providers, Malls, Retail Agencies, Tech Companies, etc. to drive unique and advantageous business opportunities
- Referral Partners: Drive referrals by developing the agency partner program
- Events: Spearhead hoolah’s local event strategy to drive merchant engagement and warm leads into the sales team. This will include relevant events like trade shows, attendance at local events, or planning and hosting our own industry events.
- Support the sales team by helping drive tools and strategies that can assist with conversion (for example competitive positioning, whitepapers, content etc.)
- Ensure that new business is being tracked, reported, and closed on Salesforce. This includes designing the demand gen tracking process from lead to close on Salesforce.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- PHD qualified (Passionate, Hungry, Determined)
- Bored with a corporate life?
- Degree qualified
- Desire to learn learn learn and contribute
- Consultative approach, outcome focused and data driven
- We rank drive, desire, attitude and cultural fit over anything else.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Appreciate that the collective #hoolahgans are vital to your success
- Culture is important to us - we work hard, have fun and enjoy the challenge with a great team of focused, ambitious hoolahgans
- By nature hoolahgans are hustlers making things happen and bringing energy to every thing we do… we call that hoolah “hooping”
- High growth environment
- Note today we are working from home and enjoying communicating, engaging and sharing digitally however an office fit for purpose in the new normal will be the way forward when the environment allows