Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC Senior Developer
Aspira is currently looking for Microsoft Dynamics Navision/Business Central Senior Developer to join us on an exciting long term cutting-edge portfolio of projects for one of the leading retailers globally. This is not just a project role but a fixed and committed role in a dynamic and growing organisation; the beginning of a long and successful career.
!! Remote !!
Duration: 12 months initial employment contract leading to a permanent role
The Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV)/Business Central (BC) Senior Developer is responsible for new system implementations, upgrades, and/or extensions of existing applications based on the requirements from customers. Key to this role is the end-to-end design, development and management of new features/feature enhancements, all the while leveraging the latest Microsoft technologies have to offer.
- 5+ years’ experience with the latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC applications
- Experience developing for both Classic and Web Client
- SQL setup and configuration for Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC applications
- Experience with Agile methodology / Scrum framework
- Strong .NET Experience
· Strong understanding of the RDLC
- Technical design, development and testing of core Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC applications granules and add-on’s.
- Working with external but mainly internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents.
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development.
- Make changes in software if business critical processes are not running smoothly.
- Keep up to date on new technology, features and functionality released in Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC applications and in accessory products from other vendors.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Team player; you easily connect with people and support them to achieve the team goals.