This role requires residency in Malaysia and is work-from-home (REMOTE).
Inviso’s Microsoft Solution Assessment Consultant delivers a fully Managed Service to Microsoft APAC Solution Assessment Team and business groups integration. The APAC Solution Assessment Center engages Microsoft APAC’s across segment customers to drive Cloud Transformation, helping organizations gain a data-driven understanding of their IT infrastructure, align business objectives to insights, and deliver recommendations to meet business objectives via modern, cloud-first Microsoft solutions. This engine is responsible for all aspects of the Service’s Operational Execution, Assessment Delivery, Customer Experience, and Post-Assessment Outcomes.
The Solution Assessment Consultant is a critical member of the team, responsible for all aspects of the Customer Experience and quality of the Assessment services delivered, ultimately helping organizations define a roadmap to achieve their strategic goals. Individuals in this role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Solution Assessments using best-in-class Microsoft 1st and 3rd-party platforms including Azure Migrate, Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP), Movere, UnifyCloud CloudRecon®, QS Solutions Cyber Security Assessment Tool (CSAT), Block64 and other related tool.
Successful candidates will be able to deliver all components of an Assessment, including:
- Presales, Kickoff and Scoping: Understanding customer’s business objectives and technical requirements, articulating the relevant benefits and outcomes realized through a Cloud Economics assessment
- Discovery: Determining the optimal discovery platform to achieve the stated objectives, supporting deployment through complete discovery
- Analysis: Completing analysis of the collected data, identifying key insights, and producing an Executive Summary Assessment Report
- Presentation: Present key insights and actionable recommendations in an Executive Summary to relevant customer (CXO, Technical Lead, etc.) and Microsoft field (ATU, STU, etc.) stakeholders
- Cross-team Coordination: Supporting a seamless customer transition into post-Assessment actions with relevant Microsoft field, SAM partner, Azure SI, etc. point(s) of contact
Candidates in the Consultant role will sharpen critical career skills from the experience working within the Solution Assessment Center and in collaboration with the broader Inviso Microsoft Solutions Group (MSG) team. Candidates will also benefit from the broad network of Inviso lines of business and client relationships across our Azure, BI, Software Asset Management (SAM), Marketing, and Staffing solution areas.
Inviso Fast Facts:
- 15+ years of Microsoft consulting experience
- High employee retention, average employee tenure of 5 years
- 4.8 (out of 5) star rating as a Microsoft Vendor
- Microsoft Gold Partner – Cloud Platform, Data Platform and Data Analytics
- WW SAM&C Partner Advisory Council Member
- WW SAM&C Contributor of the Year Award 2017
- Gartner recommended SAM Managed Service Provider
- [email protected] Preferred Supplier, Showcase Member of the Power BI Red Carpet Partner Program
Inviso’s MSG team is widely recognized as a global leader in the Microsoft ecosystem for our strength in many critical areas of our service delivery: depth of subject matter expertise across Licensing, Microsoft 365, and Azure; customer satisfaction; project management; operational excellence; and technical expertise across major Cloud platforms, including Inviso’s own r-DIA. Cross-team collaboration, training, knowledge transfer, and career opportunities are a core priority!
- 2-3 years of practical experience in solution sales, technical sales, or consulting in Microsoft solutions
- Local residency and local language fluency (as well as English)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate information to both technical and non-technical audiences, position Solution Assessment and Cloud solutions, as well value proposition to potential new customers, etc.
- Strong comprehension of Cloud technologies, Microsoft 365, and Azure solutions and related solutions/tools subject matters
- Assessment discovery platforms – practical experience assisting customers deploy, troubleshoot, and leverage the stated platforms (two or more)
Additional qualities that would be helpful:
- Experience working with Microsoft Solution Assessment team and a Microsoft and/or Partner role
- Demonstrated ability to manage the timely delivery of a portfolio of multiple, complex projects concurrently
- A history of multitasking in a fast-paced environment, of quickly digesting diverse subject matter
- Strong attention to detail, data analysis, and analytical skills
- A working familiarity with Microsoft Office products is desired, particularly Excel, interacting with and reporting on data
- Self-direction and a focus on quality, with the ability to apply independent judgment to accomplish objectives
- Experience in any area(s) of IT, Systems Administration, Windows or Linux OS, Networking, etc
- Microsoft 365 and/or Azure administration, migration, development, etc.
ABOUT INVISO: Inviso is a premier consulting firm that delivers business solutions through Software Asset Management (SAM), Office 365 and Azure (Cloud), Modern App Dev and Business Intelligence, Staffing, and Marketing. We are an entrepreneurial, agile organization with a broad range of business experience and talents, and a laser focus on adding value to our customers. With headquarters in Seattle, and additional locations around the world, we assist thousands of customers all across the globe.