Inviso’s Microsoft Solution Assessment Center delivers a fully Managed Service to Microsoft Asia’s Solution Assessment teams and business groups, integrating APAC, India, Japan, and Australia. The Asia Solution Assessment Center engages Microsoft’s customers across segments to drive Cloud Transformation, helping organizations gain a data-driven understanding of their IT infrastructure, delivering insights and recommendations to meet business objectives via modern, cloud-first Microsoft solutions. This Center is responsible for all aspects of the Service’s Operational Execution, Assessment Delivery, Customer Experience, and Post-Assessment Outcomes.
The Solution Assessment Technical Lead is a critical member of the team, responsible for all aspects of the Customer Experience and quality of the Assessment services delivered, ultimately helping organizations define a roadmap to achieve their strategic goals. The Technical Lead is also responsible to drive innovation of the desk function, mapping new tools and diverse Cloud solutions through assessments to remain relevant and continually add value to Inviso’ s services to Microsoft and growth in Asia while collaborating with WW Inviso Microsoft Solutions Group (MSG). The individual in this role is also responsible for managing a portfolio of Solution Assessments using best-in-class Microsoft 1st and 3rd-party platforms including Azure Migrate, Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP), Movere, UnifyCloud®, QS Solutions Cyber Security Assessment Tool (CSAT), Block64, CAST and other related tool.
Successful candidates will be able to deliver below components:
1. Field execution and team engagement support, which includes:
- Presales, Kickoff and Scoping: Understanding customer’s business objectives and technical requirements, articulating the relevant benefits and outcomes realized through a portfolio of Solution Assessment types
- Discovery: Determining the optimal discovery platform to achieve the stated objectives, supporting deployment through complete discovery
- Analysis: Completing analysis of the collected data, identifying key insights, and producing an Executive Summary Assessment Report
- Presentation: Present key insights and actionable recommendations in an Executive Summary to relevant customer (CXO, Technical Lead, etc.) and Microsoft field (ATU, STU, etc.) stakeholders
- Cross-team Coordination: Supporting a seamless customer assessment and performance and ensuring post-Assessment actions with relevant Microsoft field, SAM partner, Azure SI, etc. point(s) of contact. Role includes working with senior Microsoft stakeholders and CxO level customer engagement.
2. Innovation, which includes:
- Generation of creative solutions in addition to current assessment portfolio and supporting the smooth integration of those solutions into that portfolio for future use.
- Provide technical vision and capability to communicate ideas clearly to stakeholders and internal team.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop repeatable service offerings and enhance deliverables.
- Continuously improve field technical consultant capabilities through coaching and training to ensure engagement is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall impact of engagement experience for Microsoft stakeholders, customers, and Partners of the team.
- Stay abreast of industry changes, especially with respect to public cloud – across Productivity and Collaboration, Business Applications, IaaS, PaaS, DevOps, Data and Analytics, etc.
- Quickly learn and adapt to new business and technical concepts and trends.
- Plan, configure, deploy, and optimize Microsoft Azure based solutions. Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud based solutions in Analytics, Database and Reporting workload is an advantage
Sharpen critical career skills from the experience working within the Asia Solution Assessment Center and in collaboration with the broader Inviso’s Microsoft Solutions Group (MSG). Benefit from the broad network of Inviso lines of business and client relationships across our Azure, Data & Analytics, Software Asset Management (SAM), Marketing, and Staffing solution areas.
Inviso Fast Facts:
- 15+ years of Microsoft consulting experience
- High employee retention, average employee tenure of 5 years
- 4.8 (out of 5) star rating as a Microsoft Vendor
- Microsoft Gold Partner – Cloud Platform, Data Platform and Data Analytics
- WW SAM&C Partner Advisory Council Member
- WW SAM&C Contributor of the Year Award 2017
- Gartnerrecommended SAM Managed Service Provider
- [email protected] Preferred Supplier, Showcase Member of the Power BI Red Carpet Partner Program
Inviso’s MSG team is widely recognized as a global leader in the Microsoft Partner ecosystem for our strength in many critical areas of our service delivery: depth of subject matter expertise across Licensing, Microsoft 365, and Azure; customer satisfaction; project management; operational excellence; and technical expertise across major SAM and Cloud Assessment platforms, including Inviso’s own r-DIA. Cross-team collaboration, training, knowledge transfer, and career opportunities are a core priority!
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience including solution sales, technical sales, or consulting in Cloud framework and deployment, preferably on Microsoft solutions.
- Local residency in Singapore.
- English fluency in writing and verbal communication. Additional language competency is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – abilities to communicate information to both technical and non-technical audiences, position Solution Assessment offerings, solutions, and value proposition to Microsoft stakeholders, customers, and Partners.
- Sound interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions and ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Strong comprehension of Microsoft Volume Licensing, Microsoft 365, and Azure solutions and related Product Licensing subject matters.
- Assessment discovery platforms – practical experience assisting customers deploy, troubleshoot, and leverage the stated platforms (two or more).
Additional qualities that would be helpful:
- Experience working with Microsoft and/or Partner role.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the timely delivery of a portfolio of multiple, complex projects concurrently.
- A history of multitasking in a fast-paced environment, of quickly digesting diverse subject matter.
- Strong attention to detail, data analysis, and analytical skills
- A working familiarity with Microsoft Office products is desired, particularly Excel, interacting with and reporting on data.
- Self-direction and a focus on quality, with the ability to apply independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- Experience in any area(s) of IT, Systems Administration, Windows or Linux OS, Networking, etc.
- Microsoft 365 and/or Azure administration, migration, development, etc.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud based solutions is an advantage:
- Analytics: Data Factory, Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Data Explorer, Machine Learning, and Azure Synapse Analytics
- Database: SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines & Azure SQL Database
- Reporting: Azure Analysis Services & Power BI
About Inviso: Inviso is a premier consulting firm that delivers business solutions through Solution Assessment, Software Asset Management (SAM), Azure and Microsoft 365 (Cloud), Modern App Development and Business Intelligence, Staffing, and Marketing. We are an entrepreneurial, agile organization with a broad range of business experience and talents, and a laser focus on adding value for our customers. With headquarters in Bellevue, WA and additional locations around the world, we assist hundreds of customers across North America and beyond.