We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who is proficient in using Lightning Web Components. You will be responsible for helping to design and code custom applications within Salesforce platform and collaborate with cross-functional teams in an agile environment. If you want to work with a talented team of software engineers with great compensation and benefits, here is a satisfactory opportunity for you.
- Own items such as declarative system configuration, user setup and permissioning, reports and dashboards, and creation and maintenance of necessary data
- Manage and maintain data feeds and other integrations into the Salesforce platform
- Provide technical support to internal stakeholders regarding system issues and processes
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work with developers to provide timely fixes and resolutions to ensure business continuity
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather functional requirements for new functionality requests
- Support the Product and Engineering teams to design scalable, intuitive, and elegant solutions within the Salesforce platform to meet business needs
- Collaborate with developers to design test cases and validate that the implemented solutions will meet requirements
- Provide training and system demos to internal stakeholders for any new functionality or system processes
- 3+ years working within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience using Salesforce declarative configurations (workflows, process builder, flows) to develop solutions
- Experience administering an enterprise-level Salesforce system, with demonstrable knowledge in user provisioning and permissions, complex security and sharing, external communities, change sets and deployments, data loading, and SOQL queries
- Experience throughout the complete development lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, testing, training, implementation, support) on a Salesforce implementation
- Experience and fluency with Apex, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components strongly preferred
- Salesforce Admin, Certified App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant, and Platform Developer certifications a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Monthly One-on-one Check-in and Career Coaching
- Individually-curated Growth and Learning Plan
- Performance Bonuses
- Signing Bonus
- Fully Remote
- Paid Holidays and Leaves
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership Discount
- Full Health Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Internet Allowance
- Inclusion in Spectrum One's company-wide Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination Program (scheduled in 2nd half of 2021)
- Company-provided equipment. We provide MacBooks!
Since 2015, Spectrum One has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from startups to multinational corporations - design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses and solve real-world challenges. Our team of exceptionally talented developers, designers, and consultants have worked with our clients in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We’ve already made an impact across different industries ranging from healthcare, genomics, logistics, e-commerce, and manpower services.
We specialize in building web and mobile applications, custom business software solutions, integrations, web and UX / UI design, cloud management, product roadmapping, CTO advisory, and general technology consulting including staffing and team augmentation. We offer flexible client engagements at every stage of the product development life cycle.
Our core mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients. We do so by providing high-quality work at reasonable prices and constantly exceeding our customer's expectations. We’re currently experiencing hyper growth and we’re looking for more people with world-class skills and talent to join our expanding team.