In less than a year’s time, Cake has become one of the most well known platforms for helping customers to get cashflow for their cryptocurrencies in the most transparent way.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the blockchain industry and help to shape behaviour on how people are dealing with their finances in the crypto and blockchain world?
We are strong believers in the potential of DeFi, and we are working everyday to push the boundaries of DeFi and Bitcoin.We work independently, take ownership of our jobs, and are passionate about making a real impact in the world we live in.
For this position we are considering remote candidates and candidates who are based in Singapore. Please consider adding our email domain, cakedefi.com, to your whitelist as email responses to your applications might otherwise be filtered into your "promos" folder.
About the team
Our talented engineering team pride themselves on writing good code. We care about good engineering practices, working with great people, and working on real and impactful products.
We practice test-driven development, and are more than happy to allow team members the opportunity to solve problems with unconventional or cutting-edge methods. If you care about continually improving your craft, and want to work with like-minded peers, this is the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of, design, develop, and maintain our mobile app. React Native expertise is necessary.
- Follow best coding practices when developing.
- Familiar with test-driven development (TDD) and implement unit tests for your work.
- Actively communicate with the team during development processes.
- Interest in working in the cryptocurrency sector
What you’ll need:
- Expert-level knowledge of React Native
- Experience with native mobile development: Swift, Objective-C, Java Android, etc
- Experience working with Typescript and Node.js is a bonus
- Familiarity with both iOS and Android UI patterns
- Mobile-specific security considerations
- Sensitivity to mobile nuances
- Experience working with changes to pass app store review
- Know what npm, Lint, continuous integration (CI) are.
- Enjoy following clean code practices
- Experienced in working with code versioning system (Git), bugs and issues tracker.
- We value knowledge & skills over paper qualifications.
- Comfortable working remotely via telecommuting. We will be working closely via Slack video calls and other collaboration tools.
Why work with Cake:
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape on how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, unlimited discretionary leave, casual work attire