Quadrant (an Appen Company) is a global leader in mobile location data, Point-of-Interest (POI) data, and corresponding compliance services. We map and authenticate geospatial data so our customers and partners can leverage reliable and authentic information to derive actionable insights and solve real-world issues.
We are looking for a Mobile Content and Engagement Strategist with a user education focus for our Geolancer platform.
Geolancer is Quadrant’s proprietary platform for collecting and verifying Point-of-Interest (POI) data like restaurants, retail, convenience stores, etc. In half a dozen regions across Asia, freelancers - Geolancers - go out every day and collect these locations together with attributes like coordinates, name, opening hours, photos, etc. This data is then cleansed and purchased by the biggest companies in the world in geospatial intelligence, mapping, food delivery, ride sharing, and more. For each POI, Geolancers are rewarded with cryptocurrency.
We are looking for a strategist who likes to get their hands dirty. You’ll be responsible creating onboarding and user engagement strategies, as well as creating tutorials, manuals, and campaign briefs in written and audiovisual form. You’ll also be responsible for user engagement in social media, help manage our country communities, and provide support if needed.
You will get to hone your skills with hands-on experience in Geolancer’s overall marketing operation. You will also get the opportunities to work across all departments in a tight collaborative setting.
We are a fully remote company with most team members located in Southeast Asia. For practical reasons, we are looking for new colleagues who can work Singapore business hours (1-2 hours difference is fine).
- You’ll be responsible for Geolancer’s user education and engagement strategies from ideation to execution.
- You’ll develop and execute onboarding strategies for new users.
- You’ll be creating educational content in written and audiovisual form.
- You will be responsible for community engagement in user groups and social media.
- You will collaborate with other team members to include them in Geolancer content production.
- 3-5 years of experience in working on mobile app marketing, content creation, UX writing, or user engagement.
- Creative affinity, a cheerful personality, and willingness to put yourself out there in front of the community.
- Experience with cryptocurrencies is a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal excellence in English and preferably a Southeast Asian language (Bahasa, Tagalog etc).