Our Canadian client is looking for a 'great' Senior Mobile Developer (Flutter) as you are to join their team. Let's develop an amazing product together.
We are looking for an Intermediate Full Stack Engineer with extensive software development
experience and a background in mobile app development. You'll work with our team of engineers
and product managers to create solutions to solve real-world problems, as well as planning and
implementing features for our mobile Flutter applications.
You're excited about the role because you will...
- Work with a highly skilled team of engineers to turn business requirements into technical
- requirements with clear technical specifications.
- Collaborate with the development, design, and growth team to come up with innovative and
- scalable solutions.
- Develop and maintain key features across our mobile and web platforms.
- Uncover new and innovative ways to enhance customer experience and platform usability.
- Maintain, manage and scale our current stack on an ongoing basis.
- Have ownership and responsibility for the code and the product.
- We’re excited to have you because you have these skills…
- 5+ years of software development experience and have a track record for building high-quality, maintainable, tested, documented, and scalable software.
- Mobile app development experience, demonstrating previous success releasing professional
- iOS or Android apps with Flutter.
- Backend experience with Ruby or Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with modern frontend development (technologies, methodologies, tools, and
- frameworks, e.g.: React or Vue).
- Experience developing and integrating with RESTFul APIs.
- Experience with SQL databases and NoSQL data stores.
- Experience with multiple architectures such as monolithic and microservices.
- Experience with multiple testing tools (Mocha/Jest/Cypress/Selenium), methodologies, and
- strategies such as unit, integration, and end to end.
- You’re excited about joining because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing
- technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and
- supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve
- processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!