Looking for Mobile Flutter (and React Native) Developers!
Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in UX strategy, product design, and development. We are located in Central Bangkok (Silom), 2 minutes from BTS Sala Deang, and we are looking for experienced React developers to join our young, friendly, and internationally lead company.
We build with successful startups and work with leading national and international brands such as MasterCard, BCG, JPMorgan, Burda International, SCB, TMB, Prudential, Bangkok Hospital, and many more.
You can see our company profile here for more information about us and what we do for our clients: https://www.shorturl.at/dlvJN
We build amazing products with technologies such as Ruby on Rails, ElasticSearch and for the front end, we use pure TypeScript and React.js / Native and Flutter. Our frontend developers work closely with our industry-leading UX/UI/AI team. You will focus on the latest best practices and workflows to get the best possible result for our customers.
We have an enthusiastic team of developers with an attitude of “doing things the right way.” We use Agile methodologies to organize our work on Jira, as well as deploy with a CI/CD pipeline with automated testing. We love all things AWS and we monitor our server stack with Sentry, App signal, Graphana, and lots of other cutting-edge tools!
- Build robust, scalable and secure web and mobile apps in React
- Work closely with our product management team to define feature specifications
- Deliver high-quality code that is quickly understood and easily supported and maintained
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Be a champion of best development practices including test-driven development
- Continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards
- Drive continuous adoption of integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- Know how to check your ego at the door
- Expert knowledge in either Flutter or React.js/React Native
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your programming skills
- Understanding of responsive and adaptive design
- Rigid testing and cross-device testing
- Git or similar version control
- Understand and practice agile development
- Collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- Highly competitive salaries
- Remote work possible
- AIA group insurance
- Flexible hours
- 5 days and 8-hour workday
- 17 days holiday leaves, 30 days sick leaves (per year)
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- Monthly entertainment
- Training allowance
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free games Playstation 4, Arcade machine, Oculus Rift
- A 2-minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!