It’s not just about comparing rates.
Every loan is different and there isn’t one bank that has enough offerings to cater to each individual. Redbrick offers technical expertise across all offerings locally, as well as a collective experience of more than 100 years. That’s how we add value to our clients—by providing the type of advice that no one else can.
We are looking for a people’s person who is not only comfortable with striking a conversation with strangers but also one who has wits and charm to provide the right advisory for our clients
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidates are:
- Driven to achieve goals, take initiative and work independently
- Enjoy meeting people and delivering good advice
- Experience in mortgages, secured or unsecured lending would be a bonus
- Experience in sales or customer service would be beneficial
- Have great written and verbal communication skills
- Being able to convey complex matters in a clear concise manner
As a mortgage sales manager, Redbrick offers a great work culture with flexible work arrangements. You will find yourself in a diverse and inclusive environment, meeting others who are beneficiaries of the same program.
On a day to day basis, we will be:
- Turning inbound lead inquiries into satisfied loan acceptance
- Providing home loan advisory for client property portfolios
- Developing solutions for clients with property financing needs
- Leading clients through the homeownership and property journey
- Managing client procedures from end to end
- Monitoring client portfolios and optimise their property finances
- Giving them time and emotional relief from the processes involved
Here at Redbrick, you will also sharpen your business development and advisory skill through rigorous training, mentoring and support. Leads are generated for you to grab too!!!
The sky is the limit! So drop us a reply with your resume now and let's get in touch.
NB: Singaporean citizen/permanent resident needs to apply only