Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. Crypto.com serves over 10 million customers today, with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s most widely available crypto card, the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet.Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 4000+ strong team. Find out more by visiting https://crypto.com.
As a Motion Designer, you will be a crucial member of the Creatives Team within the Marketing department and responsible for bringing creative vision to life in the form of world class motion designs. We are looking for a Motion Designer who is not only able to move quickly between still graphics, moving images, creative ideas and much more for the brand. We are remote work friendly.
- Ideate and produce compelling illustrations, static graphic designs and motion graphics for products and announcements on a wide range of platforms
- Excellent design and motion skills
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand creative brief for the preparation and development of all related materials according to planned timelines.
- Communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to the creatives team and internal stakeholders
- Point of communication between the company and vendors
- Proactively identify emerging motion design trends, and contribute to robust internal creative conversations
- A visual creator at heart with great design aesthetics, an eye for detail
- 2+ years of experience in Agency or Production House
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite CC 2020 –Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experienced with various multimedia tools, a fast learner and have a “get things done” attitude
- Experience with photo shooting, video shooting or 3D rendering is an advantage
- Portfolio is required
- Attractive compensation package
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing content from scratch, alongside a talented team