MSIP Operation Assurance Manager
MSIP Operation Assurance Manager is a memeber of Managed Service team, mainly responsible for securing that operations activities are performing according to the SLA requirements (as reflected on the WLA) and to provide an escalation point for all KPI / operations delivery performance deviations towards the customer. The role holds the MSIP reporting as well as the performance management function. He/ She will ensure that Performance Management activities are available 24/7.
Responsible for the management of the Operation Assurance department, being accountable for:
- Ensuring that all contractual MS deliveries are fulfilled towards customer account and steers, controls and manages the interaction with the Delivery Organizations.
- Ensuring the operational and financial performance of the Assurance department, securing that services are continuously available and delivered according to agreed SLA, WLA and Global requirements Configuring and provisioning all resources to provide customers with requested services in a timely and correct manner Provide escalation point for all KPI / operations delivery performance deviations towards the customer.
- SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for customer escalation and Operational issues. Responsible to serve as the primary escalation point for critical incident, Broadcast Delivery Operations escalations and performance reporting towards the customer.Ending user and customer's infrastructure incidents and problem resolution in the smallest time, in accordance to the WLA and aiming to minimize the end-user negative impact
- Proactive problem management and preventive maintenance activities execution to reduce overall outage time
- Creating a convergent delivery environment, utilizing its processes, methods and tools for both network and IT related service delivery operations activities
- Improving operational efficiency, processes and methodsSLA and KPI Management and monthly sign offs with customer.Responsible for MS Operational payments as per the contract
- Responsible for Operational readiness for new service in customer Network
- Responsible to manage the applicable WLAs and OLAs with delivery organizations (GNOC+NE+FSO) and establishing OLA (Operational Level Agreements) whenever necessary.Responsible for Performance & Quality of Delivery as per agreed SLA/KPIs, Governance meeting internal and external, Escalation Management, Customer satisfaction index and Running Improvement Programs and continuously drive for efficiency, improvements automation and excellence in service delivery.
- +10 years of experience as a manager in an operations/services/technology environment, with previous experience in managing a network operations organization;
- Senior subject matter expertise on operator network and understanding;A detailed knowledge of Ericsson's existing and future product/services portfolio, roadmap information and system integration practices
- Sense of urgency with quality as a key deliverable;
- Strong background in managing/effecting change;
- Skillful application of management information systems to the unit operations;
- Extensive experience with the interpretation of quality indicators to detect weaknesses in the units operations and implement corrective action
- Customer orientation with excellent understanding of service providers / operators business requirements - be able to create true client value;
- Bachelor Degree within Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or alternate
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Burmese
- Human Skills:Result oriented with good skills in coordinating with people
- Conscious of responsibility
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Business Skills
- Customer orientated
- Ericsson knowledge
- Good Telecom Business Operations understanding