Ericsson CU: Managed Services, Network Operations
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be a specialist or a leader or both! Demonstrating the financial; operational performance and Delivery management of the Planning and Design assignment within a Managed Services (MS) deal.
Responsible to handle the delivery of planning and engineering activities, securing an efficient customer network, broadcast environment and infrastructure lifecycle management and an efficient end to end solution design
- Operational management function for end-to-end planning, design, engineering and optimization activities. Coordinating the “live” network changes and securing customer approval for changes for transport - IP Core network.
- Manage and control Capacity, Availability, Security and Business Continuity Management activities, based on contractual and customer’s requirement for Transport - IP Core domain.
- Delivery performance management. Supervise contractual SLA, establish the work level agreement (WLA) and monitor the delivery performance according to governance model.
- Ensuring long term infrastructure evolution plan, based on the demand growth and new technology / functionalities introduction forecast, aligned with customer strategy. Responsible to validate and approve the capacity and availability plans for the live network.
- Maintain customer network / solution documentation to increase customer insight and to support strategic decisions (e.g. network configuration). Continuously work towards efficiency, improvements, automation and excellence in service delivery.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Should have a total relevant experience of 8 + Years in IP Networks Planning, designing & Operations
- Proficient on Huawei IP Core Product family like NE40, E8000E, E1000E, S9306E, S5300, SIG9800-X8, AntiDDoS8080, S3300.
- Knowledge on IPV6, IP Routing (BGP, OSPF, ISIS),OSPF configurations with different Controllers and MPLS Overview & IP Backhauling and DCN Planning.
- Sound knowledge of IP/MPLS network planning, designing, optimization, traffic engineering, QOS and other routing and routed protocols
- Candidate should be IP Certified Professional and should have relevant IP certification like CCNA, CCNP, CCIP etc.
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Myanmar has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.