Virtuozzo is the leading provider of virtualization and cloud infrastructure software that enables service providers, ISVs and enterprises to deliver secure, robust, and hyper-converged virtualized platforms to launch applications and cloud services.
The MSP/CSP Lead will enable selling Virtuozzo’s Software and Services of to enable Hybrid Infrastructure deployments. This position is responsible for building a strong region in the assigned geography and achieving a revenue quota target, managing the sales forecasting process, and building a brand around our solutions within the assigned region.
This position consists of individual performance combined with MSP, CSP, and Cloud overlay sales specialist performance that will coordinate and work closely with Virtuozzo’s core Sales and Pre-Sales Engineering to achieve success and lead interactions with our existing customers while accelerating new customer adoption.
Deep knowledge of the managed services marketplace, hybrid cloud, IT sales cycles, and the broad.
The responsible region of this position is Asia Pacific.
• Develop and Execute the strategy for Virtuozzo solutions adoption in the Managed Service Provider and Cloud Service Provider market segments
- Lead Managed Service Provider and Cloud Service Provider business in APAC
- Open new strategic markets for Virtuozzo across APAC, with focus on strategic geographies – SEA and ANZ, and drive acquisition of top MSP and CSP prospects across APAC
- Transform Top 10 APAC Virtuozzo existing managed service provider accounts from transactional business into a strategic multi-year committed relationship with maximum adoption of Virtuozzo product portfolio, and potential replacement of 3rd party competing technologies.
- Advance adoption of the Virtuozzo Hybrid Cloud strategic initiative in APAC
- Extend the Virtuozzo portfolio within existing and new account with the entire solution portfolio as it fits customer’s strategy: Virtuozzo Storage, Virtuozzo Workspace as a Service, Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure, Virtuozzo Professional Services, Virtuozzo Premium Support. Drive APAC strategic accounts planning both for existing top customers and for new opportunities
- Analyze trends and explore new opportunities in the MSP and CSP industries, work with Virtuozzo Product Management and Marketing on perfecting existing solutions and building new solutions
- Ensure revenue growth in designated accounts and prospects in line with your targets
- Be a trusted advisor for decision-makers in Virtuozzo customers. Build strategic and meaningful executive relationships
- Assure measurable customer satisfaction growth (NPS and any other metric)
- Be a customer advocate inside Virtuozzo, assuring right prioritization and visibility of the opportunities in issues with relevant stakeholders in the company
- Help publish, productize and market jointly with Virtuozzo Marketing success stories and use cases produced by your customers.
- Bachelor/ master’s degree in business, computer science, communications or equivalent job experience or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 10+ years of experience with virtualization technology and Cloud business
- Experience managing complicated supply chain involving managed services component
- Proven record of developing and landing vertical-based strategy and GTM for Virtualization products
- Understanding of the Managed and Cloud Service provider business
- Ability to work with data-driven sales analytics
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multi-tasking ability and the ability to set and reset priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Customer first attitude
- Willing and able to travel abroad regularly
Knowledge and actual experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Experience in virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hyper V, KVM or Virtuozzo products) is a plus
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms, Cloud orchestration solutions
- Experience managing a complex supply chain, with deep understanding of roles, scope and responsibilities
- Experience of Linux and Windows Platforms and an understanding of Networking
Language: Fluent English is the must, any other Asian language ability is a big plus.