NAOS International, Asia are supporting an international software and consulting business, to hire multiple Microsoft NAV developers in Malaysia.
A growing, European based software consultancy, the client develops and customises NAV solutions which are used by global, household brands. A company that develops its own IP, has an inclusive work culture and can provide a platform for software engineers to see their ideas turned into products.
Ideal candidates should have:
- 4+ years of working experience in Microsoft NAV / Business Central development/software engineering
- Experience customising Dynamics365 and/or NAV solutions and integrating solutions with O365
- Technical competencies in MS Azure, HTML and CSS web development
- Ability to share and present ideas and prototypes to help customise the product
- Business English proficiency
Open to remote working across Malaysia, if this is of interest or you're looking for additional information feel free to apply using the apply function.
EA License: 13S6440.