An exciting .Net Developer role has become available to join a global technology company.
Location: Makati City (Temporary Remote)
What To Expect From The Role
- Architect and develop mission-critical, enterprise systems, utilizing the .NET framework
- Have the confidence and know-how to jump up to the whiteboard and show our clients your ideas and experience, and how they can use that to best architect their mission-critical systems
- Partner closely with the team, as well as clients
- Keep your skills on the latest technology
- Ability to learn and adapt to a fast-paced results-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain focus on assigned activities
- Solid communication skills to effectively work with team members, leaders, and customers
- Demonstrated basic organizational skills
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with custom development including .NET (with C# or VB), ASP.NET
- Thorough knowledge of the .NET framework
- Experience with SQL Server and data access methods
- Exposure/familiarity with MVC and /or MVVM
- Exposure to XAML - WPF and their frameworks
- Strong analysis, documentation, and communication skills
- 5+ year’s development experience on full-lifecycle projects
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.