We are looking to hire an experienced Network Development Lead with 3-6 years of experience in, network contracting and development, or other relevant provider practice-facing field. This is a full-time position available for immediate start.
You must be eager to help us grow our network development team in a startup environment. Our Network Development Leads are responsible for the expansion of our provider network, focused on converting qualified opportunities into Participating Providers.
This position requires the ability to make cold outreach to provider practices, concisely communicate with providers & their offices, and walk them through sophisticated performance analyses and nuanced regulatory questions. You will exceed baseline performance metrics, understand the local dynamics of your assigned markets, and stay thoroughly informed on healthcare industry trends.
- Engage a market of prospective providers across communication channels
- Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders and prospective providers.
- Demonstrate aptitude for relationship building and creating an exceptional experience for our providers.
- Perform calculations and leverage analytics to provide prospects and existing partners with forecasted performance metrics.
- Use database, CRM, or other software to meticulously track progress with opportunities as you manage your markets.
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with tech provided by the company
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-6 years of experience in, network contracting and development, or other relevant provider practice-facing field. Experience at an ACO is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Relentless, patient and constantly hunting for prospects but also understand that the contracting cycle requires lots of touches with potential partners.
- A passion for improving and optimizing relationships
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.