LOLC Myanmar Micro-Finance Company Limited (LMM), looking for IT professionals to support the business operation. Lanka ORIX Leasing Company PLC (LOLC) a leading conglomerate in Sri Lanka is the promoter of LMM.
LOLC Myanmar Micro-Finance Company Limited seeks highly experienced personnel for Network Engineer Position.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Train team members and fellow employees.
- Establish rules and procedures to enable the proper implementation of IT systems.
- Diagnose and provide solutions to recurring problems that require special attention.
- Save and secure data and software.
- Installation, Support and maintain the IT Infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Research and recommend new technology and products.
- Initiative, active and independent in resolving problems.
- Maintain IT Inventories.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as Independent personnel and team members.
- Degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field (other degree holders with relevant job experience is also acceptable)
- 3- 4 years of prior IT experience. Prior experience in working for an enterprise company or financial institution is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Wired and Wireless networking, PC and server virtualization software, virus protection, backup systems
- Having skills about network infrastructure consisting of LAN, WAN and Firewall implementation, operating and maintaining IT infrastructure
- CCNP, MCSA/MCSE , VCP are preferred
- Knowledge MySQL, SQL Server administration
- Strong documentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Performance base yearly bonus and Increments.
- Foreign exposure visits and training.