- To undertake all roles and coordination required to plan, coordinate and liaise with various stake holder to other services IT/network related activity within the given contract condition
- Attend all coordination meeting with IT team of various stakeholder and owner with due diligence on timeline planning leading up till contractual completion
- Submit detailed bandwidth calculation if IT team’s backend processing
- Submit detailed time program for IP devices to be online leading to commissioning
- Submit PoE requirements with detailed load calculations
- Coordinate with IT team on all VLAN and DHCP reservations required
- Track the progress of other Infra requirements for network devices and infrastructure including but not limited to Power and Data-Point provisions for the contractual devices
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Tracking the progress of cable patching works from Patch Panels and to Access Switches
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Further roles and responsibilities will be shared during the Interview
- Bachelor of Engineering with a minimal of 3-5 Years of prior IT Networking background
- Be comfortable with a 1-Year Employment Contract
- Has prior knowledge in SI, ELV or IT/Electrical contracting background
- Must be able to understand and operate various networking tools and databases.
- Ability to work under pressure with a diverse team.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Attendance and punctuality are both essential functions of this position.
- Strong Knowledge of Routing and switching technologies and protocols including BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS, STP, VLAN, RSTP, VRRP, LLDP etc.
- Network automation / scripting knowledge will be added advantage.
Bayes advices leading technical businesses and progressive employers on talent acquisition, shaping perspectives and integrating recruitment expertise to fulfill critical and complex hires. If the role resonates with you and your professional experience complements the responsibilities listed, send your resume to [email protected]
Bayes Recruitment Pte Ltd
16 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049318
EA License 10C5468 | EA Registration R1103367
Our website comprehensively shares our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, standards & compliance, and legal responsibilities. All personal data supplied will be treated in confidence, and as permissible by law. By submitting your resume for an application, you also consent that you may be contacted for future, or potential opportunities that may complement your expertise as applicable. You can opt out at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.