Date: Aug 5, 2020
Ericsson CU: Myanmar
Work Rights: Myanmar Citizen
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Responsible for the Operational performance and Delivery management of the Network Quality and Performance assignment within a Managed Services Deal. Responsible to manage the applicable WLAs and OLAs with delivery organizations, manage the delivery of Network Quality, Performance activities and Customer complaints, securing an efficient customer network. Based on our customer’s network specifics, and contractual obligations you will ensure delivery of Quality Program and drive Physical optimization activities for RAN/RF domain.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Quality Improvement drive for end-to-end Network performance and optimization activities to be performed on the live network, Broadcast and infrastructure according to the service contracts for RF domain.
- Delivery Performance Management. Based on the contractual SLA, establish the WLA between the delivery units and the MSIP and monitor the delivery performance according to MS governance model.
- Holding governance meetings with Customer Regional Business team and Regional Technical teams according to MS Governance model.
- Manage and control Capacity, Availability, Network Quality & Performance Management activities, based on contractual and customer’s requirement for RAN/RF domain.
- Coordinate the operational interface between planning & engineering delivery units and customer organization for driving quality improvement activities & Optimization.
- Analyzing customer requirements and driving discussions with customer and other internal areas regarding customer priority, network Improvement requirement and recommend smart CAPEX Investment to customer, Should have in-depth knowledge for Spectrum strategy establishment to effectively and efficiently use the allocated spectrum;
- Securing that the Quality Improvement Program reflects end-to-end contractual requirements and Ericsson strategy.
- Coordinating the “live” network changes with CAB and securing customer approval for changes for RAN/RF network and manage Testing requirements for respective Regions.
- Ensuring Geo Plot based Optimization actions and ensure outstanding end customer experience by Proactive Optimization for Special events and festivals.
- Recommend RF quality improvement solution like Split sectors, 4th Sector, Spectrum refarming, New Sites and Physical Optimization and Lead for closure of actions.
- Maintain customer network traffic trend and Proactively analysis traffic pattern and issue identification and Isolation for responsible region.
- Proactively plan and propose solution for Improving Radio network quality and customer experience, Secure customer approval of any such solution and drive for implementation.
- Lead Inter-operator benchmarking activity and ensure actions to achieve top position in customer experience.
- Continuously work towards efficiency, improvements, automation and excellence in service delivery.
Technical Skill Set Required
- Candidate should have excellent exposure on 2G/3G/4G Technology and should have extensive Optimization exposure.
- Should have good knowledge on Huawei and Ericsson Radio Optimization and Drive test.
- Should have good knowledge and hands-on experience of Drive Test KITs like AZQ, TEMS, SMARTCARE etc.
- Candidate need to have knowledge Radio Network Performance analysis & Management
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Myanmar has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.