NFT Game Economy Researcher
After building a gaming guild of hundreds of players in the NFT gaming space, Lyceum has identified an opportunity to help investors, players, games, guilds and more analyze NFT games and their economies. We are looking to derisk GameFi investing and help players in the space identify and capitalize on the next Axie Infinity.
Lyceum is founded by an experienced team of crypto, product, and data builders/gamers with the proper funding to turn Lyceum into one of the largest players in the nascent GameFi space.
The time has passed where players are simply investing their time and questions need to be answered regarding the sustainability of game economies, which we are looking to provide for the next billion NFT gamers and investors with your help.
What You’ll Do
- ● Gather crucial information on NFT games that have launched, or about to launch
- ● Dissect a project's Whitepaper and have the ability to analyze and break it down into bits of information useful for investors
- ● Deep dive into the project, join the community, and get information on how the project is fairing and how's it's developing.
- ● Determine which activites are the sinks of the project and able to categorize them to which are inflationary and deflationary.
- ● Maintain a database of information with all these info and keep it up to date at all times.
What we’re looking for:
- ● A young, passionate individual who is adept in Cryptocurrency/ NFT games and studying their economies.
- ● Curious, with a go-getter attitude, and must have the boldness to deep dive into a game’s community and ask questions and learn everything about a particular project.
- ● Excellent written communication skills
- ● Excellent MS Excel or Google sheets skills
- ● Willing to learn, be coached, and adjust to the ever-changing NFT gaming space
- ● Comfortable and can adjust to working and meeting with people in different time zones
- ● You are a team player and love to learn from and push your team to grow past their comfort zone
- ● You are curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work
- ● You have a growth mentality and are not afraid to jump into new, unknown domains to improve your skills and become a better engineer
- ● You are able to deliver quality features without much supervision all while keeping your team in the loop - you love to take ownership
- ● You are passionate about what you do, you have significant relevant experience, and you strive to be the best in the world at your craft
- ● You are excited to build tech and products that will change how we interface with other people over the new Internet
- ● Position won't be limited to being a part-timer. Once we see a good fit, a full time role may be considered.