An exciting NOC Engineer Level 2 role has become available at one of the trusted technology companies.
Location: Makati City – temporary remote
What To Expect From The Role
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, monitoring alerts, servers, and backup platforms
- Serve as liaison between various support teams, leading the engagement and communication with customers
- Provides advanced level troubleshooting in network-related issues
- Understands the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate LAN and WAN
- Provides design, implementation, and management of the Wireless Infrastructure project
- Answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into the tracking system
- Diagnose network problems and provides solution recommendations to global clients.
- Diagnose wireless problems and provide level 2 support to global users
- Proxy filtering account management
- Troubleshoots the problems that impacts IT services
- Coordinates with customer contacts or other IT teams to find solutions to problems
- Documents all issues and resolutions
- Records the health of computer systems
- Reports to upper management of incidents or if problems are too complex
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Automotive qualifications
- Extensive knowledge in Cisco, Juniper, and VeloCloud
- Experience in both traditional Routing, Switching, and Troubleshooting various networking platforms.
- Experience in SD-WAN deployments and configurations
- Experience in VPN technologies.
- CCNA required CCNP preferred but not required
- Has hands-on experience in Cisco and Juniper Devices (Configuration, Build and Troubleshoot)
- Cisco Routing Protocols
- BGP, OSPF, IPv4/IPv6, MPLS, SD-WAN
- STP, VLAN, EIGRP, ICMP,
- Firewalls and Proxies
- ARP, FTP, TFTP, VPN
- Experience in Windows Servers such as:
- DNS, DHCP, Active DirectoryFirewalls, SNMP, DHCP, NAT, Proxy
- configurations, TCP/IPP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VLAN, Proxy, IPv4, BGP, OSPF, SDW
- Experience in Juniper appliances (Configuration, Build and Troubleshoot)
- Experience in proxy, any mail servers or preferably (Netbox, Office 365)
- Experience in Windows server is a plus
- Experience in Customer service and direct Customer engagement
- Can work collaboratively in a team environment but also independently to deliver goals.
- Able to document processes formally
- Excellent English Communications skills
- Able to work on holidays and extended hours when needed
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.