Req. ID: 220283
Micron’s NAND Technology Integration (NTI) Singapore TD group is looking for process development engineer to support TD activities associated with rapid deployment of technology nodes, the process margin improvement work necessitated thereof as well as to ensure extended engagement with manufacturing on the upcoming technology nodes.
- Process module ownership involving regE process characterizations and advanced process developments for 3D NAND and beyond.
- Work with process development engineers in Singapore and Boise, US TD site and vendors to develop regE processes that meet integration requirements for next-generation 3-D NAND nodes.
- Transfer regE processes to high volume manufacturing (Fab10N), and work on continuous improvements to manufacturability.
- Address specific wafer edge issues (such as bevel defects, uniformity issues), working with Fab10N team and with key business partners on tool choices for manufacturing, evaluations etc., as applicable.
- Focus on understanding and improving regE process margins required for meeting the mature yield goal for 3D NAND parts.
- Initiate and manage experiments to widen regE process margins as well as to test out manufacturability of next node solutions
- Incorporate best known manufacturing methods into early development phase of upcoming nodes.
- Design and implement advanced process monitoring and control methodologies.
- Serve as a technical expert within Micron contributing to technical projects for improvements to processes, procedures and equipment.
- Define and leads complex, multi-functional projects of critical importance to Micron, helps to define strategic direction.
- Lead team or sites or suppliers on complex, multi-disciplinary projects in quality focused meetings, process and yield improvement meetings, cost and productivity improvement meetings
- Provide advice and counsel to management on significant technical issues. Leads and initiate innovation projects through patents/technical papers.
- This position requires communications and collaboration with partners both locally and globally. Strict adherence to Micron Intellectual Property protection policy is a must.
- Be part of the continuous worldwide TD engagement with suppliers pushing for breakthrough solutions.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or Physics with minimum 2 years hands-on experiences in relevant regE process developments.
- Familiarity with regE process developments and yield improvements.
- Understanding of various integration and structural impacts and constraints related to wafer edge.
- An understanding of the general process steps and process flow for memory processing, planar and vertical NAND memory in particular.
- Working knowledge of data analysis systems
- Working knowledge of Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Proven ability to collaborate with local and overseas teams on projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to convey the message in concise and effective manner both in local as well as remote communications.
- Ability to be a self-motivated individual and be adaptable to Micron’s changing needs in terms of working extended hours, if required
- Proven ability to work in a demanding & dynamic environment and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time and stay at Boise TD for 4-6 months at a stretch to work on technology development.
- Suitable candidates may be considered for Expat posting to Singapore from overseas locations.
Working Location: 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432About Micron
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || ||