This is a remote position.
In this role, you will be part of our Odoo development team. As a developer, you implement customized behavior in Odoo and make sure customer specifications are implemented in a stable, coherent manner. Odoo is a very critical piece of software, and your developments will be used by thousands of users, day to day. Good analytical skills and discipline are important for this role. We are looking for passionate people willing to join a growing team.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in IT, computer science or equivalent disciplines
- 3+ years experience developing / maintaining custom modules for Odoo
- Good knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc), including networking and security
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Azure is a plus
- Hands on experience with PostgreSQL
- Hands on experience on Odoo v12 and higher
- Good master of version control (git)
- Ability to explain modules base behavior and how customizations are designed
- Good knowledge of Python and other scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Perl etc)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Good communication skills
- Work with other engineers to customize Odoo based on customer needs
- Ability to map customer requirements into technical specifications and tasks
- Propose technical solutions to implement customer specifications
- Implement and maintain custom modules for various Odoo versions
- Collaborate with other developers and QA
- Full Time Employment with competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
Please do not hesitate to apply. The interview will be technical, so please expect to be grilled on algorithms and other technical subjects during the interview.
Applicants may email their details and resume to [email protected]
or apply online on our website.