The Office 365 Azure Administrator will serve as a senior systems administrator and technical subject matter expert and architect for M365/Azure. This opportunity offers the exciting challenge to keep up to date with all the latest MS Cloud M365/Azure technologies as they emerge, while ensuring the operational health of our existing O365 Email, Teams, SharePoint online environments including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability in our current multitenant M365/Azure environment.
In addition to the above, the position will serve as a day-to-day internal IT support escalation point for all IT support tasks, supporting our regional offices across Europe, Philippines, and India. You will be part of the IT DevOps team in Manila, Philippines and you will work directly with the Head of DevOps/IT and your peers during EU work hours (8 am to 5pm CET), however due to COVID-19 situation the position is remote for the foreseeable future.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- The ideal candidate must have minimum 5 years hands-on experience with Microsoft Stack architecture.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Office 365 Administration and Azure.
- Understanding of entire Microsoft Office 365 suite product and solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Experience with OneDrive, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Exchange services
- Experience with single sign-on and multi-factor authentication
- Good working knowledge of PowerShell/Especially familiar with Exchange PowerShell. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Experience with multi-tenant management and migrations (“tenant to tenant”), optional, but a strong plus.
- Experience with migration tools from Quest (On Demand, Essentials etc.), optional, but a strong plus.
- Microsoft O365 Certification preferred but not required.
- Azure Certification preferred but not required.
- Clear communication skills with excellent English qualifications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and within groups
- Ability to manage multiple activities and/or tasks simultaneously
Duties and Responsibilities
- Microsoft Office 365 technical subject matter expert to include expert level understanding of Azure, Azure AD, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Intune etc.
- Assists with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Configuration and maintenance of policies, settings, and packages within the Office 365 ecosystem
- Maintains a comprehensive technical understanding of all aspects of Office 365
- Performs day to day activities within the O365
- Provide implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and monitoring support
- Monitor and support provisioning of devices (into O365/AAD)
- Create and deploy policies to protect devices and accounts.
- Performs investigations on possible O365 incidents or issues
- Evaluates Office 365 changes & updates and determines impact on clients (Internal users).
- Performs advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Maintains awareness of O365 roadmap and releases.
- Maintains awareness of O365 third-party solutions and collaboration tools (Zoom etc.)
- Assists in securing our IT hybrid landscape including VPN support.
- Creation, migration, and support of VMs between hybrid and cloud (Google Cloud, Azure Cloud, On-Premises).
- Monitor and assist with internal IT support with our internal IT support team.
- Assist with IT’s Asset and Access management.
About the Company
AMCO Solutions is a merger of former Agium EPM and B-eye Solutions, two known EPM and ERP solutions providers. AMCO Solutions provides consulting, implementation, and application lifecycle management services to multinational customers globally. The company has grown to 110+ staff in 11 locations around the world, including our largest location in Makati, Manila where this opportunity is located.
For more details about the company, please go to our website at www.amco.one.
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly allowances upon hired
- HMO on Day 1
- Scholarships benefit for dependents
- Competitive remuneration package
- Trainings will be provided
- Equipment will be provided
- Temporary Work from Home setup